Your Family Memories
The Montage Maven can transfer all of your home movies and photos to digital format so you can watch and share with friends and family. It will give you peace of mind knowing your precious family memories are now digitally preserved. Transferring your old photos and videos will give you the ability to watch and share them from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
We can convert your old audio and video formats to digital files, DVD or Blu-ray!
Media Duplication and Replication
The Montage Maven utilizes state of the art duplication equipment which allow us to make multiple high quality copies of almost any video and audio format.
- Duplicating videotapes
- Converting one video format to another
- Converting a foreign VHS video standard to enable viewing in the US
- Duplication of audiotapes
- Conversion from analog to digital
- Placement of digital materials on your site or any streaming service.
Video Tape Conversion
- Video to DVD or Blu-Ray – Digitize analog (VHS, 8MM tape, film) recordings to permanent Digital Media. Convert VHS-C, DV, DV-CAM, 8mm, U-Matic, Beta-Max tapes to DVD or Blu-Ray.
- Foreign Conversion – (Broadcast standards conversion) We have the ability to convert videotapes from worldwide standards e.g. PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM and MESCAM to NTSC DV
- Video to Digital Editable Files ( .AVI or .MOV ) Multimedia streaming & compression services
- Film to Digital File/DVD/Blu-ray
Convert your photos slides and negatives to digital files using our state of the art scanning process
You can enjoy those old cassette tapes again with a simple conversion to digital file
- Audio to Digital – We can convert your audiotapes, micro-cassette tapes, mini-cassette tapes and digital audio recorder files to wav and mp3 CDs. Digitize audio tape, cassette, reel to reel, DAT, micro-cassette tapes to CD. Convert vinyl records, including 78s and 45s, and wire recordings to CD. One CD holds 80 minutes of audio in standard CDA format. C90 and C120 may require 2 CDs. Other tapes may require multiple CDs. Track separation is available for additional fee on media with distinct gaps between songs such as music LPs etc. With this option the track names are printed on the face of the disk.
- Audio to Editable Files ( .WAV, MP3, etc. ) – Digitized files are placed on customer supplied external drive, USB flash drive, etc. Very short files can be placed on a CD or DVD.
- Audio tape duplication and editing
CD & DVD authoring, duplication and replication
Why Choose Blu-ray?
Blu-ray provides the Highest Capacity optical disk available today. It is used to store high definition video and large data files for transfer as well as to backup computer systems. It is available in both 25 GB and the dual layer 50 GB disks.
What is Transcoding?
Video transcoding is the technical term for changing one digital video format into another including: AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and many other video formats.
You can now have any of your videos transcoded into the MPEG-4 video format for upload and playback on any of Apple’s video playing devices like the iPod®, iPad® or iPhone®.